Friday, April 27, 2007

Blog from the past 2

Yet another blog to add to the collection of La Vida Mia...

Sunday, April 01, 2007
Current mood: optimistic

ya vengo yo!

it's imaginable feeling i'm having at this moment. i'm a little less than a month away from leaving my "comfort zone." i'm so excited and so very anxious to be moving on with my life, finally. however at the same time i'm terrified of facing my future with a brand new beginning. i'm mostly terrified of how much i'm going to miss the faces, voices and hugs of the people who constantly surround me.

i'm going to miss people, but i'm going to miss certain parts of ames super much. places like great plains, the cafe and la fuente. i keep thinking and thinking of those places because that's all i ever eat. i going to miss work a lot, brewers has been by far the best job i've ever had. the people have been super great, my bosses amazing, customers life changing. there's not much to look at in ames but i love the way it smells, it sounds, the sun shines here. i love taking walks through neighborhoods. i'll miss that.

recently, i found myself thinking of how much i'm going to miss not only my old amazing buds but how much fate's cruel for the new ones i've made. it's funny how fast people have come into my life that have made an impact already. i value time with every of them because of what i learn and how they change me.

i'm sad on the things i will miss out, like angie and the guys living here this summer, kaylie coming home for awhile, sarah taking steps forward in her life, another summer to spend at the pool or lakes or whatever. but regardless, i know i'm moving on in my life and i can't wait. people leave all the time, miss out on things to live through new ones. i know i'll be back again someday and i look forward to that day that i can lay around under the sun with all my friends just laughing. i expect to come back for every important detail of their lives.
i'm going to miss my mom more than anything in the world. i usually tend to worry about her but i know that with her strength she'll be fine. with everything she's been through, she's still smiling and striving on to move forward with life. i'm happy to go establish a relationship with my dad and my family.


i can't wait to go to school, perfect my spanish, learn french, read and write, take pictures of beautiful colombia, listen to music that will set me free, hug my family that i barely know but love so much. wow.

crazy where life has taken me and will take me.
cheers, peace and hugs!

No comments: